12.2.11

Just Because I'm human...

I'm jealous too... And I can't stant the little cute words that they keep saying...
(...)
When I said sorry, belive me, I feel it.
When you see me starting to cry, hold me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright.
When I ignore you, give me your attention.
When I’m quiet, ask me what’s wrong.
When I push or hit you, grab me and don’t let go.
When I’m mad and I walked away from you, follow me.
If I didn’t text you, it’s because I’m waiting for you to text me.
When I say I love you, Don’t doubt. I mean it.
(...)
I miss you baby...

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

I miss you so much baby ... perdoa me se te magoaei alguma vez ... perdoa me se sou ciumento por tao pouco ...e eu nunca te vou largar meu amor nunca mesmo ! ... seja nos bons ou nos maus momentos ... tejas triste ou feliz ... eu estarei la sempre amor ... pa te apoiar ... pa te fazer sorrir...pa te mostrar que podes contar comigo para tudo...pa poderes desabafar tudo cá pa fora...I'm the one who understands you and loves you more than anything...sou capaz de tudo por ti acredita ... és o que tenho de mais importante ... és o meu tesouro ... and when I feel down I just want your attention too... Amo-te princesa fazes parte de mim and in my arms you will always be safe believe me <3 AFO